Business Coordinator Trainee
Megbízó: Jaguar Land Rover Hungary Kft.
Heti 20-30 óra között
Can you speak English on a high level and are you available 20 hours in a week? Do you want to work with a multinational company and support their Body Chassis team? Then do not hesitate to apply for this internship opportunity!
Jaguar Land Rover is the UK’s largest investor in automotive research, development and engineering. They have the best people, using world class processes to create innovative British craftsmanship and engineering excellence. They excite, enthuse and inspire customers around the world.
- Pre-approve and check all BCE Hungary business travel expenses
- Support administrative, operational and organisational process
- Consolidate and prepare team KPIs and reports (score cards)
- Drive local team-specific procurement and shipment procedures
- Support the BCE Hu team in GDPR-related activities
- Organise team events
- Responsible for leading the creation and deployment of Generic BCE Training plan
- Provide organisational support for Product Engineering team members
- Update and maintain the Product Engineering online portal
- Manage processes to support the deployment of the BCE strategy
- Ongoing studies and active or passive Hungarian student status
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Marketing, Communication or related field
- Fluent English knowledge both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- 20-30 working hours per week
- Flexible working hours
What we offer
- 1800 Ft/hour in gross
- Long term career development paths
- Modern office environment
- International working environment in one of the most desirable modern luxury brands
- Work experience in marketing or related field
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the form below and upload your CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Kapcsolattartó: Misalek Kata (email@example.com)