GBS A2R Global Process Excellence Coordinator Trainee
Megbízó: Sanofi Aventis
Heti 20-30 óra között
Interested in marketing, finance, management or HR? We are looking for students who have active student status, and in Sanofi we can offer your first experience as a trainee. Join the Sanofi Trainee Program!
Sanofi is an international company leading the way in life sciences. Building on the traditions and international background of Sanofi in Hungary. The Sanofi Internship Program offers a wide range of opportunities for students who want to gain useful work experience in an international organisation and become part of an inspiring, young team.
- Liaison with stakeholders globally, data collection and analysis
- System data maintenance by providing instructions to Admin teams
- Assistance with data and process harmonisation cross countries and regions
- Analysis of Key Performance Indicators, follow up with respective contacts globally
- Gatekeeper of master files, documentation of performed processes
- Preparation of reporting slide decks, newsletters, etc.
- Ongoing advanced university studies (active student status) in the field of finance, accounting or informatics
- Expertise in MS Excel (including pivot tables), in PPT preparation, experienced Outlook and Teams user
- English language skills (Professional – both written and oral)
- Working hours: min. 25 hours/week with flexible scheduling
What we offer
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Internship and thesis support
- Paid leave for trainees
- Gross 2200,- HUF/hour
How to apply
Kapcsolattartó: Ábrahám Dorottya (email@example.com)