LDG Study Documentation Trainee
Megbízó: MSD Pharma Hungary Kft.
Heti 20 óra alatt
Are you interested in the pharmaceutical industry, or do you see your future in this sector? Do you have the time to work 15-20 hours a week and would you like to gain an insight into the day-to-day running of a pharmaceutical company? If you want to develop and become a valued member of a team, this student job is for you!
- Supporting study documentation in relevant officially designated platforms
- Ensuring study documentation is up-to-date and in scope with company SOP-s and compliance requirements
- Other relevant operational and ad-hoc tasks during study execution
- The position is open for applicants with active or passive student status
- Pursuing a degree preferably in a life sciences related area
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Working Monday to Friday
- Student work 15-20 hours per week
What we offer
- 2200 Ft/hour in gross
- Opportunity to partly work from home office
- Learning and development opportunities
- Possibility to evolve and gain valuable experience
How to apply
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to the email address below or click "apply".
Kapcsolattartó: Reményi Kálmán (email@example.com)