Customer Service Intern
Megbízó: BP BSC Kft.
Can you speak English on a high level and are you available 20-25 hours in a week? Do you want to work with a multinational company and help them with customer related tasks? If yes, then this student job is just for you!
BP is one of the world’s biggest energy companies, reimagining energy for people and our planet. They provide heat, light, mobility, and the energy they produce powers economic growth and helps to lift people out of poverty. They’re reinventing the business to reduce carbon emission, grow new low-carbon businesses and products, and actively advocate for progressive climate policies.
- Managing front office tasks
- Processing e-mails (understanding, registration in CRM system, answering)
- Answering questions and incoming phone calls
- Clients' data registration
- Ongoing studies and active Hungarian student status for at least 6 more months
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master's degree - already completed your first year at university
- Fluent English knowledge both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word etc.)
- Long-term development opportunity
- Be able to invest at least 20-25 working hours per week according to agreed schedule
What we offer
- 1650 Ft/hour in gross
A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
Possibility to join their social communities and networks
Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
Learning and development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
Opportunity to work from home
- Experience in a similar field
How to apply
Kapcsolattartó: Juhász Barbara (email@example.com)