Proccess Engineer Intern
Megbízó: Huawei Technologies Hungary Kft.
Heti 20-30 óra között
This is your opportunity to join a global company in need of a talented student worker who is passionate about engineering.
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a leader in providing next-generation telecommunications networks, serving 45 of the world's top 50 carriers, as well as over one-third of the world’s population. We are committed to providing innovative and customized products, services, and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for our customers. Our products and solutions include wireless network products, core network products, network products, applications, and software, as well as terminals.
- Analyze and solve the problems in the production process, continue to improve the package/logistics process, and guide the manufacturing to be high-efficient, high-quality, and low-cost
- Build process technology capabilities of package/logistics, improve automation technology, process control standards, and build core process capabilities
- Leading the normalization and standardization of customized requirements, clarify and confirm customer's differentiated customized requirements, and rightly output E2E manufacturing customized solutions in time
- Planning and researching packaging/logistics process technology, organize packaging/logistics digitization and process capabilities improve project, increasing manufacture competitiveness
- Fluent English (C1 level) knowledge
- Ongoing studies and active or passive Hungarian student status in engineering
- Intermediate MS Office knowledge
- Availability to work at least 25 hours per week
- Long development opportunity
What we offer
- Gross salary: 2000 Ft/hour
- Career at a leading multinational telecommunication company
- Experience in electronics manufacture
How to apply
Kapcsolattartó: Misalek Kata (firstname.lastname@example.org)