Project Management Trainee
Megbízó: Sanofi Aventis
Heti 20-30 óra között
The Project Management trainee reports to the SBS Global Project Manager and works closely with the People Services Operational teams, Global Process Leads and Project teams among another stakeholders. The jobholder is able to support projects independently and acts as right hand of the project manager. The activities of the Project Management Trainee are centralized around project planning and control, change management and continuous improvement.
Sanofi is an international company leading the way in life sciences. Building on the traditions and international background of Sanofi in Hungary. The Sanofi Internship Program offers a wide range of opportunities for students who want to gain useful work experience in an international organisation and become part of an inspiring, young team.
- Assist the Global Project Manager in implementing CREW (Central repository of external workforce) and Passport (automated on-off boarding) within People Services globally.
- Project workplan management support - keeping track of plans, quality standards, deliverables, and dependencies.
- Facilitation of internal meetings with operational stakeholders, preparation of slide decks for regular and ad-hoc meetings
- Assistance with collection and analysis of business requirements
- Project metrics reporting
- Ongoing university studies (active student status)
- Excellent level of English both verbal and written (essential)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work 20-25 hours/week
What we offer
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Internship and thesis support
- Paid leave for trainees
- Career opportunities after the traineeship
- Gross 2200,- HUF/hour
How to apply
Kapcsolattartó: Ábrahám Dorottya (firstname.lastname@example.org)