Project manager in International Advisory Projects
Megbízó: Europe Kft.
Heti 20-30 óra között
We are looking for a candidate to support the international projects in Budapest.
EUROPE Ltd. is a Budapest based public sector advisory company working on international projects. The main clients are the European Commission as well as the UK, the Dutch and the Australian governments. They have completed projects in over 80 countries.
- Contribution to the elaboration of complex and interesting tenders
- Staffing these international tenders with free-lance experts
- Project management of the won assignments
- Excellent English and French knowledge with strong writing and oral skills
- Ongoing Master level studies preferably in economics, international relations, public policy or other fields
- Strong interest related to the public sector and understanding the world
- Outstanding communication and cooperation skills
- Confident MS Office skills
- Flexible, 20 hours/week (minimum of 4 days)
What we offer
- Learning experience
- Creative, inspiring multinational working environment
- Long-term student job
- Gross 1900 HUF/hour
How to apply
Kapcsolattartó: Tóth Dorottya (email@example.com)