Quantitative Researcher Intern
Megbízó: BlackRock Hungary Kft.
Heti 20-30 óra között
Do you have strong analytical skills and would you like to gain valuable work experience at a multinational company? Are you motivated to make financial forecasts and use your English knowledge on a daily basis? If your answer is yes, this opportunity is for you! Do not hesitate to apply!
As the world’s largest asset manager and a leading provider of financial technology, BlackRock’s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Founded in 1988 and based in New York City, BlackRock operates globally, with more than 70 offices spanning 40 countries, and clients in over 100 countries. They opened their Budapest Innovation Hub in 2017, with the idea that technology and finance go hand-in-hand – something they’ve believed since their founding. As a firm and together with their clients, they work to create a more equitable and resilient world, today and for generations to come.
- Creating quantitative stochastic and statistical financial forecasts and projections across different regions and time horizons
- Fine-tuning asset allocations and processes to support to help our portfolio managers in their investment decisions
- Generating BlackRock’s industry-leading, climate-aware Capital Market Assumptions. You will help us build new quantitative models to project the returns of assets through time.
- Developing new asset allocations with new analytics to improve the construction of portfolios and help clients meet their long-term investment objectives.
- Building our ‘next generation’ simulation framework, playing a key role in the research and development of our next generation macroeconomic and asset pricing stochastic simulation framework.
- Delivering content to build our brand: You will help us to communicate our research in internal and external publications, client meetings and media appearances
- The position is open for applicants with active or passive student status
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master's degree related to finance, economics, engineering, physics or math
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Hungarian is essential
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel
- Strong statistical and analytical skills
- Availability to work at least 20-30 hours per week
- Long-term development opportunity
- Starting date after a successfully completed background check
What we offer
- 2350 Ft/hour in gross
Opportunity to partly work from home
Potential to work towards a relevant professional qualification
Join one of the world’s leading asset management firms
- Knowledge of Python programming language
- Willingness to learn programming languages
How to apply
Kapcsolattartó: Juhász Barbara (email@example.com)